About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Amy. I was diagnosed with Hidradenitis Suppurativa in January 2013. I am not an expert when it comes to Hidradenitis Suppurativa; however, I have found a way to put my HS in remission. I must stress this is what has worked for me and I understand each individual is different. My hope is to share my experiences with you to see if I can help you begin the healing process and put your HS in remission! Click on My Hidradenitis Suppurativa Story to learn more.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Take a Vacation

I was very blessed to be able to spend the month of August in Maui, Hawaii! It had been quite awhile since I got away.  According to an article posted in USA Today, taking a vacation can be good for your health by allowing the body to unwind, replenish and repair itself.  Not to mention, lower stress levels (nudge, nudge....a trigger for Hidradenitis Suppurativa).

While a month may not be doable, a week away can do us a lot of good. Start saving now! Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment