About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Amy. I was diagnosed with Hidradenitis Suppurativa in January 2013. I am not an expert when it comes to Hidradenitis Suppurativa; however, I have found a way to put my HS in remission. I must stress this is what has worked for me and I understand each individual is different. My hope is to share my experiences with you to see if I can help you begin the healing process and put your HS in remission! Click on My Hidradenitis Suppurativa Story to learn more.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Organize My Tea

When I see clutter or I feel unorganized, I will be the first to admit that I get stressed out.  With stress being a cause of Hidradenitis Suppurativa, I try to focus on ways to minimize my stress.  Being organized is a sure way to relieve my stress.  Actually, there is something soothing about organizing, call me crazy!  My dream job would be to go to people's homes and organize their living space.  

On 'Day 4' I posted a picture of my hall closet that I recently organized.  The sense of accomplishment inspired me to slowly, and I mean slowly, organize little areas in my home.  Baby steps right!?  

I drink tea every day and wanted to find an easy access and organized place for my tea.  I made an area in my cabinet, right above my coffee maker that seemed to be the most logical space for my tea and coffee.  


Organize My Tea

I used inexpensive glass containers to put my loose leaf Yerba Mate and coffee in.  I stumbled upon the other glass containers for my tea bags and they could not have fit more perfectly.  To the left of the tea (not pictured) are all of my coffee mugs.  Along the way, I have obtained quite the collection. Viola!  It was that simple!  I now have my own little tea station.   

Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment