About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Amy. I was diagnosed with Hidradenitis Suppurativa in January 2013. I am not an expert when it comes to Hidradenitis Suppurativa; however, I have found a way to put my HS in remission. I must stress this is what has worked for me and I understand each individual is different. My hope is to share my experiences with you to see if I can help you begin the healing process and put your HS in remission! Click on My Hidradenitis Suppurativa Story to learn more.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Watch a Sunrise

Look at the beauty around us!  When you look, really look - you will see it everywhere.  This morning I woke up early and watched the sunrise.  To me, there is an absolute magic to the mornings. It is peaceful, calm and quiet.  More than anything, I love being able to give myself time to think and clear my mind for the day ahead.



Watch a Sunrise

If you struggle with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, take time to clear your mind.  Find the beauty in the world.  As the saying goes, when nothing goes right, go left!

No comments:

Post a Comment