About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Amy. I was diagnosed with Hidradenitis Suppurativa in January 2013. I am not an expert when it comes to Hidradenitis Suppurativa; however, I have found a way to put my HS in remission. I must stress this is what has worked for me and I understand each individual is different. My hope is to share my experiences with you to see if I can help you begin the healing process and put your HS in remission! Click on My Hidradenitis Suppurativa Story to learn more.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Good Belly Laugh

Who doesn't love a good laugh?  I don't know who told me this, but I remember being told that "your day is not complete without 3 belly laughs".  What is a belly laugh?  It is a loud laugh from your deep belly that is often uncontrollable.  Not only do belly laughs make you feel good, laughter is good for your health!  Researchers suggest that laughter helps lower stress levels and believe it or not, it strengthens your immune system, helping to fight off disease!


A Good Belly Laugh

I know that Hidradenitis Suppurativa can be very painful.  Well guess what?  If you can manage a few good belly laughs, research also suggests that laughter helps lessen pain due to the release of endorphins.  

So today, start your morning off right and try not to take yourself so serious.  Focus on 3 belly laughs today and see how you feel.  Surround yourself with good humored people.  Let the joy and laughter of today lighten your burdens, relieve your stresses and inspire you for tomorrow.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment