About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Amy. I was diagnosed with Hidradenitis Suppurativa in January 2013. I am not an expert when it comes to Hidradenitis Suppurativa; however, I have found a way to put my HS in remission. I must stress this is what has worked for me and I understand each individual is different. My hope is to share my experiences with you to see if I can help you begin the healing process and put your HS in remission! Click on My Hidradenitis Suppurativa Story to learn more.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Get Organized

Being stressed out can be a trigger for so many diseases including Hidradenitis Suppurativa.  Knowing this, I always look for ways to reduce stress in my life.  One way that works for me is getting organized!  I know this picture does not look like much, but 24 hours ago this hall closet was a disaster!  It was a combination of all my jewelry, piles of junk on the shelf, the broom and vacuum.  There was no rhyme or reason.  Every time I would walk by the closet door there was a little voice saying "please clean me out!".  No joke, opening the door was like a booby trap! Obviously this is a project I have continually put off, but yesterday I decided to conquer it.


Get Organized

 Now everything has its place and I am able to breath a sigh of relief!  Sometimes it is those simple projects that can make your day feel complete.  Now anytime I walk by the closet door I open it...ha!  Oh, the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment